Conference Interpreting Services
Our agency assists in interpreting for events and multinational conferences – and we do this in 100 languages for an array of specialist topics. Our pre-planning diligence ensures that our language translation services in UK are smoothly integrated into the programme and we consider the user experience from the perspective of the speakers, the delegates and of course our interpreters!
What type of conference interpreting services do you need?
There are 3 main types of interpreting services for conferences and events, these are:
- Simultaneous Interpreting – with the use of equipment you delegates can listen to the interpreters live using headsets – this can be done in multiple languages at the same time.
- Consecutive Interpreting – this is when an interpreter will take notes for usually a few minutes at a time and then interpret the speech while the speaker pauses.
- Whispering Interpreting – this is when the interpreter quietly interpreters (hence whispering) into the delegates ear, this is useful if only a few delegates requite interpreting.
Localising words for a globalising world!
Discover a world of opportunity through our language and cultural solutions
We also provide interpreting equipment hire for all kinds of conferences – please see our page for more details.
Booking the interpreters
1. Contact an advisor to discuss what service is most suited for your needs.
2. We need at least 1 week’s notice to organise the interpreters and equipment if necessary.
3. For best results send us the conference content programme which we will pass onto the interpreters for preparation.
4. Wait for the day and enjoy the conference interpreting services in action.
Hiring Interpreting Equipment
We provide all necessary equipment coinciding with our conference interpreting services. This can be booked separately or as a package along with our conference interpreters. We will deliver, set-up and provide technical support throughout the event so you don’t have to worry about a thing – we have it covered. Please read our interpreting equipment hire page for more info…
Organising the Event
We have partnered with a leading UK based events agency to cover organising and planning the conference from start to finish. This is useful for our international clients who need on the ground assistance when planning events and conferences.
To speak to an adviser regarding our conference interpreting services please email email@example.com or give us a call on 020 8677 3775 for UK inquiries or 212 203 0577 for US inquiries.